Effective Date: April 15, 2018
BY ACCESSING AND USING OUR SITE, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ALL OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH IN THIS POLICY. As used herein, the term “Site” means our website at lilyful.com and all contents and services made available on the website, unless specifically stated otherwise. If you do not agree to these terms, please do not access or use our Site.
- The Information We Collect.
Information You Provide to Us: When you engage in certain activities available within our Site (such as registering for a user account, ordering a product, or subscribing our newsletter), we may ask you to provide certain information about yourself by filling out and submitting an online form. It is completely optional for you to engage in these activities. If you elect to engage in these activities, however, we may ask that you provide us personal information, including, for example:
- your name, address, e-mail address, telephone numbers, and other personally identifying information;
- username and password;
- billing information, such as your name, address, telephone number and credit card number;
- information you provide to us when sending us an inquiry, such as your name, e-mail address, and records of the issues you experience with our product, service or Site; and
- other information you choose to provide.
Information We Collect When You Use Our Site: When you use our Site, we collect information, including for example:
- your use of our Site, including products and pages viewed, and items shopped;
- general technical data pertaining to you (such as information about the device you use to access our Site, type of browser, IP address, software and version, and other system information).
Your Shared Content/ Post. On certain parts of our Site, you may be given the opportunity to rate and provide your feedback regarding our products. In addition, our Site may allow you to share with your friends, via social media plugins or e-mails, certain information about our product with your comments or message. When you use these online features, we collect information about you, including, for example:
- your name, username, password, and e-mail address.
- content that you post or share using our Site (such as your message, comments or other information posted or shared through social media plugins or messaging features on our Site).
When you use such social or messaging features on our Site, the information that you disclose will be visible to anyone who has access to our Site and may also be viewable outside of our Site. You should exercise caution in all public postings, as the information you voluntarily disclose can be viewed publicly and can be collected and used by third parties. It may result in the disclosure of private information, for which we are not responsible.
- Use of Information.
We may use your personal and non-personal information for a variety of purposes.
To provide our products and services: We will use your information, including personal information, to operate our business and provide our products and services to you. For example, we may use such information to:
- carry out your order or other transactions that you have requested;
- analyze usage and activity trends to customize our site’s content, layout, and services;
- enhance the operation of our Site and improve our product and service offerings;
- identify, troubleshoot and solve bugs or errors;
- perform internal operation, including, to prevent fraud and abuse of our Site; and
To provide you support: We will use your information, including personal information, to provide product and customer support services. For example, we may use your information to:
- communicate with you concerning any product or service issues that you bring to our attention;
- resolve any dispute;
- send you order and shipping confirmation; and
- follow up and/or respond to any inquiry or submission received through our websites.
Commercial Messaging: We may also use the information collected from you to contact you with information that we believe will be of interest to you. For example, we may send you newsletters, promotions, offers, and information about new product, service, or events.
Other legal purposes: We may also use your information for any other purpose as we determine, in our discretion, to be necessary or required to ensure the safety and/or integrity of our users, employees, third parties, public, and/or our Site, or to comply with requirements of any applicable law.
- Sharing of Information.
We may share your information with third parties such as following.
- We may share your information with service providers or business partners who may manage or operate the Site on our behalf or provide services and functionality.
- We may share information where it is necessary to carry out your instruction. For example, to process a payment instruction, we must provide your personal information to our payment processors.
- We may share information about you if we reasonably believe that disclosing the information is needed to comply with, or is otherwise required by, any applicable law, regulation or legal process.
- In the event we undergo a business transaction, such as a reorganization, divestiture, merger, sale or dissolution (including bankruptcy), we may share your information with the relevant third party before and after the transaction closes.
- How to Update Your Information.
We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. You can access and update most of your basic information by logging in to your account and selecting to edit your profile. If you need to access, update, or delete other personal information that we may have, you can submit your request in writing to email@example.com. Before we permit your access or update your personal information, we may ask you to verify your identity and/or provide additional information. Where permitted by law, we may reject requests that are unreasonable or impractical.
Information that you have shared via our Site on any social network or third party platform cannot be amended or deleted by us where it is in the control of that social network or third party platform. In addition, where any third party copies information which you have made available via the use of our Site, we may not be able to amend or delete it because it may not be in our control.
- Your Choices Regarding Collection and Use of Your Information.
We may, from time to time, send you e-mails regarding our products and offers. Only Lilyful (or a marketing service provider working on behalf of Lilyful) will send you these e-mails. If you do not want to receive such mailings, simply tell us when you give us your personal information. Each commercial email we send you will also have an instruction how to opt out of receiving such communication.
You also have choices with respect to cookies, as described below. By modifying your browser preferences, you have the choice to accept all cookies, to be notified when a cookie is set, or to reject all cookies. If you choose to reject all cookies some parts of our Site may not work properly.
- How We Keep Your Information Secure.
The security of your personal information is important to us. We maintain appropriate technical safeguards to help protect your personal information against unauthorized disclosure or access, destruction or alteration. However, no security measure is perfect, and for that reason, we cannot guarantee the security of your information. Therefore, you hereby agree to use our Site at your own risk. We do not assume the responsibility for the unauthorized use or access to your information under our control.
- Cookies and Similar Technologies.
From time to time, we may use the “cookies” feature of browser applications that allows us to store a small piece of data on your computer or mobile device about your visit to our site.
Please note that these third parties collect and use information under their own privacy policies, and we have little control over these third party cookies. Please consult the respective privacy policies for these external services to understand their practice concerning privacy. Third party analytics companies and other external services that operate in our Site include the following:
You can choose whether to accept cookies by changing the settings on your browser. However, if you choose to disable this function, your experience at our Web site may be diminished and some features may not work as they were intended.
- Do Not Track Signal.
We currently do not recognize or respond to Do Not Track (DNT) signals as no DNS standard has been adopted.
- Third Party Sites and Services Accessible From Our Site.
- Notice Concerning Children.
Our Site are intended for general audience and not for – and we don’t direct them to – anyone under 13. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. In the event that we learn that a person under the age 13 has provided us with personal information, we will delete such personal information.
- Your California Privacy Rights.
California law permits users who are California residents to request and obtain from us once a year, free of charge, a list of the third parties to whom we have disclosed their personal information (if any) for their direct marketing purposes in the prior calendar year, as well as the type of personal information disclosed to those parties. If you are a California resident and would like to request this information, please submit your request to:
- Lilyful, ATTN: Privacy, 710 S. Myrtle Avenue #298, Monrovia, CA 91016; or
- Contact Us.
327 Los Cerritos Center
Cerritos, CA 90703
You may also contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.