Frequently Asked Question
Can I Cancel My Order?
- If you want to cancel your order, you can reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org 12 hours after you placed your order. Items may have shipped before the 12 hours. Cancellation is not guaranteed.
How much is shipping cost?
- All orders are $6 Flat Rate. Any orders $75 or more will have free shipping.
Do you ship to Hawaii and Alaska?
- Yes we do!
Do you ship Internationally?
- We are currently shipping to Australia, Canada, and Mexico.
Can I return items to one of your Lilyful Stores?
- We are unable to accept online returns in any of our physical locations.
What do I do when I receive an incorrect or damaged item?
- For incorrect orders, email email@example.com with your invoice number. For damaged item, we would need a photo proof of the damaged area.
Do you offer size exchanges?
- We unfortunately do not offer size exchanges due to limited quantity.
Do you offer return shipping labels?
- Yes please visit our return center at https://returns.lilyful.com/.
What do I include in the return?
- Please include the unworn item with hangtags as well as the invoice.
Why didn’t I receive a full refund?
- Shipping cost will be deducted from the original payment.
Can I return items bought with discount promo code?
- You can return discounted orders back to us, but we can only refund them back for Online Store Credit.
Return to Sender
- Lilyful is not responsible for any package that has been marked “returned back to sender due to insufficient address.”
- If your item has been returned back to sender, we will reach out to you to see if you want the package redelivered. You will be charged for the reshipment label.
- If your item was returned back to sender and you want to return that package, we will deduct the shipping cost from your total amount.
Lost Or Stolen Packages
- Lilyful is not responsible for any lost or stolen packages. If you believe that your package has been lost or stolen, please contact USPS and file a claim here.